are you hungry?

dude_se

Proper Legend
theres not many threads about food and a while back i started the whole kebab thing, so i thought we could have another thread to discuss the wonders of food.

i guess its the fact im pretty damn hungry atm

.. so what do you all like?

hungry.. yeah. But I just can't be bothered to cook anything right now so I'll just stick to being hungry.

As for which foods I like, well pretty much anything is fine for me. I guess right now a pizza with jalapenos and some other hot stuff or then chinese would be great.

I like most things tbh and am not scared to try anything ,Tonight we where bein a bit lazy so we had chippy . That was the first prpoer thing i eat all day cos i got up at like 1PM missed breakfast and didnt bother with lunch . As for kebab , Yummy i could walk down to the curry mile right now if i hadnt already eaten

I like Pizza. Just had a slice last night. Would have had 2, but my dog decided to get on the table and start eating it when I was pouring myself a drink. Wasn't too hungry anyway since I ate lunch at 4:00.

I do like hamburgers every now and then, but I work at a fast food restaurant and smell burgers all the time so I'm not as big on them anymore.

I like Pizza....it's always good:D

But I also eat stuff like hamburgers, steaks etc alot because we raise cattle so we always have alot of beef in the freezer lol but sometimes I just get burned out on beef...But I'm like Muz I like to eat alot of different foods.

I'm into Chinese at the moment 5ft 4 inch blue eyes dark hair 34-24-34 !!!I wish lol, Chinese food is truly scrumptious, you cant beat crispy beef.:p

I would really like to grill up some Johnsonville Brats right now but I'm all out of beer and it's Sunday so the beer distributors are closed.

I'll eat just about anything.

i love Chinese aswell. sweet n sour chicken balls, rice, prawn crackers, sea weed. thats some good s**t :D

Stop you making me hungry . I aint had Chinese for a long time now

We are having cheeseburgers tonight. Really looking forward to it. Don't eat at home much, as I work the evenings. :(

Back
Top Bottom