Someone's Coming For Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Well I got a few emails from someone who is totally jealous of my site (http://ipod-games.co.nr), his is: http://freewebs.com/allipodhax.

They are as follows:
"oh youre a guy, hell i thought u were a pussy girl i mean i never saw a guy as nuts as you so i figured u were a blond or something it made alot of sense but okay youre a guy well i will then fuck your life up i already got through to some people who know as much as me, but i wont get caught if u go to the cops or something and then the fun will begin man, i really dont care anymore what u have to say to me, if u want leave the site up at allipodhax.110mb.com i really dont care i gave of on trying to be nice with you and maybe even making up and ill just send them loose, so dont reply b/c i really dont want to know what u say, but hopefully u got insurance or whatever on your credit n' stuff because those guys will really fuck u up, i mean i am paying them about 1000 dollars for this so enjoy and hopefully well meet once with you behind bars for some maybe drugs or something, i had enough and u will see my wrath now, no money could get rid of those guys, so i advise u to disconnect your modem and router and hope for the best because i will if i were you.

Hopefully they dont really fuck u up bad, it will be a lose for the idiotic and mentally retarded people.
Fuck You Drum,
I cant wait for monday thats when they could do it,"

Although I highly doubt he's doing anything, what would you guys do?
I thought I could help 'allipodhax' out with a site but they all turned on me. iPodGamez, Labaom, WillKill07, AllipodHax, are all involved for some damn reason.

Any comments?

Then he sent me another email titled 'your city', he put "Chattanooga, TN", which is on the other side of the country from where I am kinda.

Then I got an email saying to 'reset my windows live password' so yeah he's trying to figure some stuff out...

Any comments?
I could post the full story if need be...

dude you removed the sentence.. allipodhax is gay go here ipod-games.co.nr... dude you wrote that then removed it! THEN it is ALLIPODHAX's page NOT URS! WE TOLD U NOT TO SCREW AROUND WITH OUT THINGS! and not only that u removed it to get rid of the evidence and linked it to your site! Also, you are saying how bad we are and we did do nothing. Last!, you are getting worked up for nothing and u gave no credit to ipodgamez and willkill shame on you. We are gonna do something!

Well since day one of my site, i've always credited the proper people for getting the games up and everything.
Constant arguing was occuring, the reason, I have no fucking clue, everyone is turning against me for some damn reason I DONT KNOW.
So he wanted me to step up the credits a little bit, so I did, I was talking to him on AIM (pinny716), he told me where he would like the credits, I showed him screenshots of what it would look like and everything, he agreed to stop all the arguing and shit.
So once the site was uploaded, he continued to talk his crap and wouldn't stop, so I removed the credits. On my next site update i'll put them back up but the shit wont stop.

dude you removed the sentence.. allipodhax is gay go here ipod-games.co.nr... dude you wrote that then removed it! THEN it is ALLIPODHAX's page NOT URS! WE TOLD U NOT TO SCREW AROUND WITH OUT THINGS! and not only that u removed it to get rid of the evidence and linked it to your site! Also, you are saying how bad we are and we did do nothing. Last!, you are getting worked up for nothing and u gave no credit to ipodgamez and willkill shame on you. We are gonna do something!

See you fuckers don't listen do you? I've ALWAYS CREDITED EVERYONE! Even the BUBBA2120 and ICHALELMAY08, WillKill07, EVERYONE! ALWAYS! Why don't you understand that you hard headed butt fucking faggot????
I MADE THE allipodhax.110mb.com, so I could do whatever the hell I want with it, RIGHT?

The full story: One day 5 people had seperate ipod sites.. drum, me, willkill, allipodhax, and ipodgamez. I and allipodhax decided to merge but unsuccesfully did so. Same with ipodgamez/willkill but did so. Allipod/me decided to team up with willkill/ipodgamez just so we can have a good site. Then something came up with drumthrasher not giving WILLKILL and IPODGAMEZ NO credit on cracking the games. He did not listen thus he did not crack the games. Then, he was making rumours how bad our site was. Also, it has been proven he stole some tutorial and made the links his own. Then he took the site www.allipodhax.110mb.com and said allipodhax sucks go here www.ipod-games.co.nr (he removed it to get rid of the evidence and linked it to his site) i tried to change it with the username/password allipodhax gave me but drum changed it cause we told him so he can help us get our site up. He must of reset the password so we could not change it. So before he changed it he said bad things about us. AND THE LINKS SAYS allipodhax that is ALLIPODHAX's Page he should stop messin with it. Now he is saying how bad we are. We are gonna report him but he got rid of most the evidence. Allipodhax was just pissed with drum thats all!

that might be true but you made it for us.. originally when me and allipodhax were gonna make it we asked u to make it for us and to not fuck with it. YOU technically made it but it was meant for us!

I would ignore it, someone is trying to scare you, it might be a old foe who is trying to get even or friend playing a hoax, just blacklist the mail address so you don't get any more or ignore them and see if it continues, if it does goto the police.

OMFG YOU ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID?
I've said the same thing OVER AND OVER!
Every since DAY FUCKING ONE of my iPod-Games site, i've ALWAYS credited iPodGamez and WillKill07, ALWAYS. I've always had it up, clearly visible for everyone to see.
I NEVER made ANY rumors about any site, i've NEVER said to ANYONE that ANY of your guys's sites were bad, NEVER.
I made the tutorial my self based on a torrent I found, i've never copied anything from ANYONES site.
I uploaded the games myself because his links were slow and we couldn't keep track of how many times the games were downloaded.

So you're saying this is all about credits and me leaching? Wow you guys are pathetic! I've always credited the proper people at the proper spots, i've never stole anything, all of the tutorials i've made myself, or were from other people that I have credited, what else is to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom