how the...

This is really scaring me now. after the second article i posted here about earlier, Another accident has happened today, 1/8th mile down the road, and there was loads of carnage :eek:

This is really scaring me now. after the second article i posted here about earlier, Another accident has happened today, 1/8th mile down the road, and there was loads of carnage :eek:

just dont go out the house.. lol..

kinda weird actually, i nearly had a crash earlier too.. some old woman walked straight out infront of my car, luckily i was on the ball, and managed to swerve.. stupid cow didnt even say sorry or anything.. i wasnt too happy, especially as i was in the courtesy car.. woulda been goodbye to £750 if it got damaged..

Thats insane, I can't see how hitting a kerb can make your car fly into a first floor!!
Well it happened didn't it, surely you saw my post explaining the circumstances, that was the way the police worked it out, & described it to the viewers, I can't believe it was almost two years ago, but that was the date on that report, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom