Im New Here!!

thanks, i looked through the FAQ's and i didnt find an answer to my question.. so maybe you could help me out....

my question is: am i allowed to advertise online money making websites on this forums, cuz most of the forums dont allow it..

I'm not completely sure. Your best bet would be to put it in the Advertising section (bottom of the index) or maybe your sig, but you should wait for a mod/admin or more knowledgeable member to come by first to be certain.

You are not allowed to use affiliate links to any sites. If you just want to give a heads up to the forum about a nice site to make money that may be borderline basically all in how you word it. Plus it will be negative on you to start putting up a bunch of ads on how to make money when your a very new member.

Personally I wouldn't advise but let a mod clarify that.

Welcome to the forum.

1.gif
16.gif
18.gif
s006.gif
welcome000647np.gif

thanks, i looked through the FAQ's and i didnt find an answer to my question.. so maybe you could help me out....

my question is: am i allowed to advertise online money making websites on this forums, cuz most of the forums dont allow it..
The simple answer is no I'm afraid.

hey and welcome. i think brookfield pretty much answered your question.
although hopefully you will stay and post about computers and not just advertise :)

Back
Top Bottom