Car Thread!

The Diablo is okay. At least it was a step up from the Countach. I've never liked Lamborghini's that much. Ferrari, Pagani and Koenigsegg are better if you ask me.

Heh, that's a nice Porsche 997 GT3. :) Have you seen the 2008 GT2? Jesus H. Christ.

7:32 around Nurburgring? That's...insane!

9cd71354.jpg

Ew What the hell is that?

Yugo! Yugo! Yugo!

060818005.7_mn.jpg

The only problem with the STI is that it's a "hatchback" only model. I feel this is a VERY bad move by Subaru. They have just lost many potential customers due to this change because not a whole lot of people are into the hatchback look. They should've kept it as a sedan--give it a new chassis, facelift, and an all new motor. Look at how small that thing is. Almost looks like a little Tonka toy. Subaru just lost its agressiveness.

Here's another look at the new 08 Subaru STI. OMG, it looks so sexy from different point of views!!! This one looks a little different than the previous picts of the STI on here. The front end looks slightly different on this picture.

Carscoop_ImprezaSTI_12%2Bcopy.jpg

OMG, look at this motor!!!

Carscoop_ImprezaSTI_9.jpg

Carscoop_ImprezaSTI_1.jpg

Carscoop_ImprezaSTI_6.jpg

Haha, best motor ever. What's it called? The Invisi-motor?

Links don't work dude. ;)

It was working this afternoon. I can't find those exact pictures again since it's been taken offline, but it looks like a different hatchback design compared to ones shown here:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/hatchbacks/112_0705_2008_subaru_impreza_wrx/photo_01.html

Those picts are of the car are just ugly. No way did my original picts look like that. These picts from Motor Trend must be stock pictures and the one I was referring to was the sport version STI, not the base Imprezza WRX you see there. Here it is, I found the site:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06/2008-subaru-impreza-sti-sport-pack.html
http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/parts/gh_impreza/index2.html

I don't know if its the color or the wheels that offset the looks or what, but the silver one looks a lot better than the blue one, lol.

The silver does look a lot better than a blue one. When I saw the blue one, I thought it looked like poop.

This is what I'm hoping to get by the end of next year
3c2e_1.jpg

OMG, speaking of motors, I never said anything on here regarding my experience with my stepdad. I use to have a 95 Altima awhile back. I was going to get a special order engine for it that it blueprinted and everything. Well, I forked over $7,000 for it and I never saw the motor.

My stepdad owns a speedshop and we got along pretty good until after that day. I've waited for over two months and no word on it. He told me that they were tuning it, and building it from scratch. So I thought that could take some time. THen another month go buy and not a single word. I got a little impatient demanding what was going on with the build. He just says he doesn't know.

OMG, I got ripped off. I could've easily sued him and won, but I just let it go. I figured he can use the money I gave him for his retirement or something. I peeled out of his speedshop and that was it. $7,000 down the drain.

Just got my led license plate lights, ima replace the stock ones with these..They give out like a pure white, instead of that ugly yellow.

The only problem with the STI is that it's a "hatchback" only model. I feel this is a VERY bad move by Subaru. They have just lost many potential customers due to this change because not a whole lot of people are into the hatchback look. They should've kept it as a sedan--give it a new chassis, facelift, and an all new motor. Look at how small that thing is. Almost looks like a little Tonka toy. Subaru just lost its agressiveness.

Yeah well Ford got rid of the hatchback Focus for 08 in favor of this:
new_08-ford-focus007-600.jpg

Bold moves?

Lol, Ford went the opposite way of what Subaru is doing. They'll certainly attract more of the mainstream consumers with that new look. It's now a compact sedan now that looks to be in the same class as the Corolla and Civic.

I'm still waiting to see what the new revamped Corolla will look like for 2009. Their suppose to create big changes for 2008, but it looks like they kept it the same.

Back
Top Bottom