Gallery: Cases

The TJ09 will probably be holding my next build/upgrade. It won't be for a while though.

Hehe, the Silverstone Temjin TJ-09 is secksi.

yeah i got the stacker for the size, and it is really worth it, it spoils you, so whenever i work on a different case i get annoyed that my hands dont fit in the whole way.

but I really want the new lian-li PC-A71

for my next case, it looks great. its got a removable psu tray son!!

Yeah, the PC-A71 is nice. I still like the V-1000 Plus II though.

no...I think the stacker is one ugly case. I would have rather gotten a Silverstone TJ09 or a Lian Li V2100.

the v2100 is ok, nothing to bend over backwards for, ease of use kind of sucks, having just a couple usb ports on the bottom of the case, thats just stupid.

now i'd like to see that beat 6 usb ports in the front of the stacker, and you can move them up or down as you like.

lian-li can suck it, over-priced

LOL. ease of use sucks? Okay. How about better airflow without the loudness of so many fans. And the Stacker is so ugly. Its not refined at all. And a lot of people would happen to agree that aluminum is better than steel. If lian li is nothing to bend over backwards for, the Stacker isn't worth the effort to even bend over for. okay....6 USB ports, big whoop. You don't even use all of them. I don't even use the USB ports on my lian li.

The most I ever use the USB's on the front of my Lian Li for is a flash drive, so you don't need to have a million in the front...they're only meant for little stuff like a flash drive, external drive, or camera.

If you guys want to argue about cases make a thread about it. keep this to pictures of cases and relative comments about the pictures posted. the beginning of this little discussion here looks ok, but it's way off topic now.

LOL. ease of use sucks? Okay. How about better airflow without the loudness of so many fans. And the Stacker is so ugly. Its not refined at all. And a lot of people would happen to agree that aluminum is better than steel. If lian li is nothing to bend over backwards for, the Stacker isn't worth the effort to even bend over for. okay....6 USB ports, big whoop. You don't even use all of them. I don't even use the USB ports on my lian li.

who said so many fans, how many fans do you have in your computer? i only have two 120mm and one 80 mm, yet my temps never go over 35 degrees. all this crap about having the right materials, makes such small differences. the big difference in the stacker is that there is a large circular vent on the side, that allows the hot air to go through it.

thats a pretty big assumption isnt it, i actually use all the usb ports on my computer including the ones in the back, unlike someone i actually use my computer :D .
i couldnt care less whats "better" alluminum steel plastic, the stacker is huge and it doesnt even need fans to cool, there is enough room for normal airflow, its not as convoluted from the inside as the lian-li cases are, sure its not a master piece from the outside, but its the functionality that matters to me. if i had bought the case for looks, of course i would have gone with the lian li.

lian-li cases are over rated, sure they're one of the best, but they are over priced. the stacker was for $150 try beating that with a lian-li case the same size.

If you guys want to argue about cases make a thread about it. keep this to pictures of cases and relative comments about the pictures posted. the beginning of this little discussion here looks ok, but it's way off topic now.

i dont get it man, cant we just talk about a relevant topic here, i mean this isnt like school where you need to go to a specific room for a specific class. its getting pretty hard to develop an argument on these boards, every time something gets slightly heated a moderator has to come separate everything, that just sucks and makes using the forums a pain in the ass.

i dont get it man, cant we just talk about a relevant topic here, i mean this isnt like school where you need to go to a specific room for a specific class. its getting pretty hard to develop an argument on these boards, every time something gets slightly heated a moderator has to come separate everything, that just sucks and makes using the forums a pain in the ass.

The thing is what you guys are currently talking about isn't related to this thread any more. ease of use has nothing to do with pictures of cases. If you guys want, I can move these posts into a new thread in the general computer hardware/software section, but it will not continue in this thread.

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

IMG_6343.jpg

IMG_6346.jpg

Back
Top Bottom