Well, I got my kitten.

See if you can teach him tricks. That would be the coolest cat in the world.

Looks like you got a nice kitten there. If you play with him enough he will stay tame. My kitten started out tame, but she's not always tame anymore.

Not to hijack the thread, but here's a pic of my cat as a kitten (about a year ago). She hasn't grown too much, so I think she will be little the rest of her life. Her name is Paige. I don't have a current pic of her.
paige01aw0.jpg

aww cute cat Thelis. I like cats but am allergic. I don't care, I still think they're cool :) We had a Tuxedo cat who lived to be 17. He was really cool! We also had a maine coon mix but gave her up for adoption at a no kill shelter because she didn't get along with the dogs. We also had a gray & white cat who ran away one day.

I like that cat Jesusfrk, it has cool colorings.

This isn't my cat but it's a tuxedo cat that looks almost exactly like the one we had. In case any of you were wondering what they looked like:
Black_white_cat_on_fence.jpg

Nice kitten, I saw the video. Great that you trained it so quick! My dog responds to alot of names, such as "Spunky" (Which is her real name) also responds to dog, bubbles, yellow and hamburger. Not sure how she got all those names but she did somehow. Also I can pretty much talk to my dog, I can tell her to "come here" with out the stupid patting on my thighs and going down to her eye level.

But when she sees a cat... She won't listen to me.

Have fun with the cat, if your appt happens to have mice, that cat will lose all control and be focused as hell on that mouse untill it's dead, then he will bring you the mouse and drop it on your lap.

I wish I had a cat...

Oh yeah and I was watching the black cat today... well yesterday but she is so cool, even though she is pregnant with kittens, she still hunts for food. She ate a brown dove, she really is like a mini tiger or something but she went up to that bird so quietly and quickly and came back with it in her mouth. I didn't let her eat it; I just got her some turkey and a plate and fed her that instead.

Yeah here's a picture, she doesn't look pregnant but it's really hard to tell because I used my phone (forgot to bring the camera lol)

Her name is Midnight

nice!...i'm not a cat person im a dog person but cats are cute when there kittens and when there adults you just wanna get rid of it..lol

What?! What are you talking about seracer? They are just as cool when they are adults.

What?! What are you talking about seracer? They are just as cool when they are adults.

As long as they are tame... I had a cat that was so tame it just sat around and slept anywhere and wouldn't mind being petted anytime. I have another cat that will only come to the house for food and you can only pet her because she just wants something to eat and really doesn't care as long as she eats. Any other time she will run away.

I love the cat man. It's so cute. :D

I have a cat, she's a very tame cat and we were lucky because she never scratchs anything or she never attacks the sofa or curtains...

She is 3 years old, I guess shes a similar breed to yours, I have no idea what breed tho. She's got short hair. :) I'll take a pic later :)

Cute kitty!

Keep up with the training. Our last cat learned to come by whistling for him. He also sat on command and liked to play fetch. I swear the dang cat was half dog! :D

Back
Top Bottom