OMG, Transformers sequel already in the works!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Apparently, there was already a Transformers 2 in the works before Transformers 1 came out.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/04/transformers-2-movie-already-in-development/

Michael Bay's Transformers won't hit movie theater screens until mid-summer - two months from today to be exact. Yet, Dreamworks is already planning a sequel.

Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura told the LA Times that the studio liked what they've seen so much so that they are “already developing a Transformers sequel script.” No word on who is involved, but I would suspect that screenwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman would be involved (if they can find time away from JJ Abrams Star Trek and Michael Bay's 2010 film 2012: The War for Souls).

I told you so, that another Star Trek movie is coming out, hehe.

whattt omg, its gonna so sick, that was an amazing movie, you know wat else would be cool if the director from 300 made like a modern combat movie

if the directer of 300 made a war movie i think i would
shit my pants it would be so great

I heard that they're trying to get the director of 300 to work on the World of Warcraft movie set for 2009 release, either him or the guy who directed the most recent Batman installment. Either one would do great imo.

Even Michael Bay has tons of idea for the next Transformers movie. He want to implement a lot more but he want to make sure that the first movie did really well. Ha, that's an udnerstatement. The first movie did EXCELLENT.

Yup, a second one is scheduled to come out hopefully in 2009 according to rumors. By that time, we'll all be using quad cores and 8-core CPUs along with DDR3.

Rumor has it that it may be here Thanksgiving or December sometime. Those may be way off though or might not even be true. It's hard to say, but what I can tell you is that here will be 2 versions:

1- A regular version with no extras (just a director commentary).

2.- A multi-disc version with the movie w/ director's commentary and additional disc(s) with tons of extra stuff.

Transformers will also be available on HD-DVD and Blu-ray formats.

Rumor has it that it may be here Thanksgiving or December sometime. Those may be way off though or might not even be true. It's hard to say, but what I can tell you is that here will be 2 versions:

1- A regular version with no extras (just a director commentary).

2.- A multi-disc version with the movie w/ director's commentary and additional disc(s) with tons of extra stuff.

Transformers will also be available on HD-DVD and Blu-ray formats.

WOW didn't think it would be that long :( I normally pick up the regular version unless the extended version is the same price. Don't really watch the bonus stuff unless i'm really bored.

For the Transformers, I would really love to see all the bonuses. I want to see how the special effects were created and the storyline involved. I also hear that there may be a special edition in which the old animated Transformers movie will be bundled with the new one. That, I'm not sure either. Lots and lots of rumors flying....

For the Transformers, I would really love to see all the bonuses. I want to see how the special effects were created and the storyline involved. I also hear that there may be a special edition in which the old animated Transformers movie will be bundled with the new one. That, I'm not sure either. Lots and lots of rumors flying....

Now that would be cool. I used to love watching the transformers when I was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom