Well, I got my kitten.

Sorry bout double post, but here is something we have all been waiting for, a video:

AWW cute lil cat man. I remember our cat now when we had a dog , not the one in the pic another GSD we think and out cat and the dog used to curl up around the cat at night and when the cat was a kitten the dog used to carry it in its mouth like a puppy . It was so cute .
Oh yeah about the dog that was take about a year back she is a lil bit darker now on the sides now and kind like a more filled out and prolly slightly taller

Yeah, one day celegorm.

The way I trained him was this; I had little bits of crab meat, and I said his name. The first time he responded to just noise, so I gave him a piece of meat. Then I said Ghost again, and he, remembering the treat responded again. Then I said: Pie and he responded, so I did not give him some meat. Two hours later he could respond to the name perfectly.

Care to train my grandma's cat? it's atleast 7, fat, and growls louder than any dog i've ever met.

lol you kidding? walk 2 feet in front of it and it's hissing at you and batting at your feet.

Yeah I was kidding.

I have been here for like half a year, and you still haven't realized that you shouldn't take anything I say seriously? :D

lol awww cute cat
make sure to treat him good
and teach him to love people not to scratch them

Back
Top Bottom