Well, I got my kitten.

No I am kidding. I am watching it like a hawk. It is still young, so I have to feed it off my finger. I dab it in sour cream, and let Ghost lick it off.

Aww that's cute man. It's nice feeling when animals do that. Tape that and show it to a girl you want to have as your girl to prove that you are caring. I know my brother's girl friend would die to see something like that.

Haha.

Girl: Thelis you aren't caring enough?
Me: Oh yes i am.
Girl: Prove it.
Me: Here look at this tape.

lol what's better than video evidence??

All you really need to do is say "wanna see a video of my kitten?", although.... they might think your weird... So maybe it's better that you don't. Sorry, i don't really think those things through:eek:

lol what's better than video evidence??

All you really need to do is say "wanna see a video of my kitten?", although.... they might think your weird... So maybe it's better that you don't. Sorry, i don't really think those things through:eek:

Just put it on your msn profile page then putit in youir display name check my new profile page . then they might look at it and see . You see muz here to the rescue with a plan as always
*plan is not guranteed to work

Well, I guess more pics are in order.

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Wow, photobucket is so much better than imageshack.

i got something to scare away that cat lol
HPIM1029.jpg
[/IMG]
Nah only joking my dog wouldnt hurt a fly . Well actualy she ate one once but hey
Anyway the one at the top looks realy cute the cats like wow camera . Something else to destroy when he sleeps lol

I just noticed on my screen the dogs looking up at the cat lol

Haha, wow that lil thing is cute!

Looks very similar to my cat when she was a kitten.

What breed is she?

Well, he's not american short-haired, neither is he siamse.

I really don't know... he has a short tail, that is all I know.

BTW: Muz that's a beautiful German Shepard. Great coat.

Sorry bout double post, but here is something we have all been waiting for, a video:

Back
Top Bottom