Cant boot... really pissing me off...

tarantino

Solid State Member
Im running WinXp pro SP2
so today when i booted my pc, it froze on the start up, right after the welcome screen.. so i decided not to wait and pressed restart button (holding it till pc turned off).. than it did a chckdsk, restarted...after that it would go to the windows xp black screen with a loading bar and would automatically restart (endless reboots)....

any help would be really appreciated :/
-----------

so when i disabled "restart on windows failure" option, blue screen told me this
: "Windows Logon Process System Process terminated unexpectedly with a status of
0x0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000)"

:/

how did u disable restart on system failure if u cant get into windows ?

have u tried repairing windows with the disk ?

can u boot into safemode ? ifso boot into safemode and

go start, run type msconfig , goto the startup tab and remove anything udont need.

also while in safemode run all anti virus spyware etc.

how did u disable restart on system failure if u cant get into windows ?

It's one of the options when you press F8 on start up if you don't have it disabled in windows.

But if you can, I would do everything ssc mentioned. Also knowing if any new things were added would be nice.

If you can, I would get a copy of Memtest and run that on your computer. Just in the last day, I have seen boot-up blue-screens caused by bad RAM. Replacing the ram, and running CHKDSK /r in the recovery counsol fixed boot up problems and everything was good to go.

Back
Top Bottom