Looks like YouTube's having problems

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Within the last few days, their site has been either offline, really slow, or just won't load at all. I manage to go on there sometime yesterday, but only for a short time before it timed out. Any of you have a hard time accessing Youtube? I can access Japan YouTube, lol, but I need to register with them and I can't read Japanese :p.

It was fine yesterday. I was watching Top Gear for almost the whole afternoon on YouTube yesterday.

dont really goto the youtube page myself.

i go throug google video which brings up results from youtube aswell as others

I was just downstairs and accessed the router menu. My roommate blocked that website because he thought it was slowing down out connection. He knows that we access Youtube a lot so he was trying to see if it made a difference if none of could get on to YouTube, lol.

I was just downstairs and accessed the router menu. My roommate blocked that website because he thought it was slowing down out connection. He knows that we access Youtube a lot so he was trying to see if it made a difference if none of could get on to YouTube, lol.
It does slow down the connection when you watch videos on youtube, it has to use bandwith to load the movies and such.

OH that tricksy little person. You should throw him out, sue him, then steal his girlfriend.

... Maybe then he will learn that you NEVER mess with a man's YouTube access!

Back
Top Bottom