Well... four now.

im like 10 points away from 3 bars...:D
i know why thelis gets all the rep but im not going to say because it will cause problems... :p

Rudster I would abstain from saying things like that because I also know you are not perfect, and I have proof.

I am also tired of you whining every time I do something that you didn't. I remember when I got privileged, you whined, when I got two bars, you whined.

Hell, even when I posted my first thousand you whined.

If you want to talk about this you can PM me.

PS: If you are going to say something why are you chickening out? Go out and say it Rudster, why do I get all the rep?

im like 10 points away from 3 bars...:D
i know why thelis gets all the rep but im not going to say because it will cause problems... :p

You seriously need to grow up. Stop getting jealous over Thelis because he joined later, has gotten more rep and became Privileged faster than you. Don't deny it either, cause it's very obvious to everyone that you are. Grow up, this is life, stop whining about every little thing.

Hell, I should give you negative rep for being like this. Grow up.

there ya go
Oh yeah and i misread guys i am 17 away from 4 bars now

Hey muz, guess what? I am 87 away from five bars...

PS. RUDSTER- That right there was a joke!
As defined by Websters: something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1): the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2): an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c: practical joke

See Rudster, a prime example of why I get more rep than you do. Because I am moderately amusing.

Thanks Mattie, you have some yourself.

Back
Top Bottom