Pokemon!

Is it just me,or is nintendo stringing out the pokemon fad a lil too long?

The original Pokemon game was alright but then they released many others that were identical exept for different characters and pokemon!

These comice completely express how i feel....

070524.jpg

And this one is just funny :D

070802.jpg

nah pokemon pwns. im a bit old for it but when a good ds emulator comes out ill play perl and diamond for sure.
i only get bored when repeating the same game.

Doesn't matter what people say about Pokemon, but it's easily one of the best RPGs ever made.

I just wish they would remake the Red and Blue versions for the DS with updated graphics and the original 151 Pokemon. :D

Doesn't matter what people say about Pokemon, but it's easily one of the best RPGs ever made.

I just wish they would remake the Red and Blue versions for the DS with updated graphics and the original 151 Pokemon. :D

i dont find any real difference with the graphics. it would be cool if they made pokemon like a shooter based thing tho. with real time...

I liked the original Gameboy Color versions but now I think it's just gone on too long. It seems like Nintendo is trying to drag it out past its prime.

Well I left off at Yellow actually and returned to it for Pearl, it's a nice update. Played it a long time and definitely got my money's worth as far as I'm concerned. My DS was just collecting dust before I got it.

As with the other versions, it's a lot more fun with a hex editor too. :D

once they went away from the original 150/1 what ever it was, I lost interest. Just didn't feel like learning all new dudes, skills, evolve levels, and all that.

Back
Top Bottom