The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Well it was Kage who changed the title to 341 in the first place, I think 341 is going to stick.. well it is for me.. I'm too lazy to change it to 302, doesn't have the same ring :D

alright for some reason ill let 341 stick as every1 seems to have already taken to it.

@Kage do u mind if i ask u y 341 lol

Kage put 341 because he sent a text on his phone at the same time that the general section disappeared... He looked at his phone and the text said 341 pm.

Hmm... it might have happened at different times to different members, because around 3:41 was when the website started to work again after the DB errors, and the sections weren't there then.

Before that, and for a while, the website wouldn't work at all.

Basically, the forums went down once again, but this time, when they came up, the Social and Software and Hardware forums had dissapeared, and didn't come back for quite a while.

This thread then got started in another section instead of the usuals, and somehow it's become a rememberance thread for the incident when teh sections went.

I thought it was 3:41 yet, it turns out it may have been 3:02 or possibly 3:00 before the thread was made.

This makes 300 a possibilitiy of when the event occured... oh dear...

I'm sorry though about the 341 thing. It is honestly when the site started working again for me.

its alright kage 341 sounds better but honestly if you check my first post its at 3:02 which means i was on the forums then and 1 or 2 mins before the soical lounge and gen hardware disspaeared.

but every1 seems to be happy with 341

Back
Top Bottom