fire fox 3

Well, the biggest problem is that the malware blocker relies on Google Inc, which is the mother company for Google. I do not trust them to make a good decision on what is malware and what isn't.

I like 2.0, and until somebody proves 3.0 (or minesweeper as it is called) is better, I am sticking with 2.0.

im sure u can disable it
just like popup blocked
if deff will
torrent and warze sites might give me some probs

Well, the biggest problem is that the malware blocker relies on Google Inc, which is the mother company for Google. I do not trust them to make a good decision on what is malware and what isn't.

I like 2.0, and until somebody proves 3.0 (or minesweeper as it is called) is better, I am sticking with 2.0.

Same here. 2.0 is the best version so far IMO. I don't like to rush to things after their first released anyways. I'd rather let it prove itself worthy and then download it. It can't be too bad though, I know it won't be as bad as safari for PC so at least there's some good news so far :)

I dunno , what is wrong with FF 2 anyway that needs a whole remake , i mean if it aint broke dont try and fix it IMO

Thats the way the world is muz, gotta keep changing things, gotta make em different, even if they are not made better.

I dunno , what is wrong with FF 2 anyway that needs a whole remake , i mean if it aint broke dont try and fix it IMO

No dude, if it ain't broke, then it does not have enough modifications yet.

Back
Top Bottom