Earthquake :-(

muz

Golden Master
Well i already posted bout this in a spam thread earlier juring 302 but it got deleted
Well there i am sitting at my computer watching pron , erm sorry i mean posting at CF when all of a sudden the earth moves slightly so i think oh just another big truck going past nothing to worry bout they go past all the time . SO anyway this is at like 11:50 . everyones in the house and nobody says anything so i think nothing of it . Then they all go shopping and then they come back at about 2PM with dinner so we are all sitting round eating dinner when we hear on the news there has been an earthquake in manchester so i am like huh i have been in all day and felt nothing . Then i thought oh yeah that thing wasnt a truck it was a earthquake . It was only a small one like 2.5 on the ricter scale but i remember about 5 years back we had earthquakes and they started small like this and got to a height of about 4 on the ricter scale so i dunno are in for them again . I hope not
heres a source http://www.manchester.com/Manchester_News/Small_earthquake_shakes_Manchester-18242123.html

Earthquakes arent weather lol .
Anyway its pretty insignificant tbh nothing realy that bad and had the news not picked up on it i wouldn't have thought about it any more . But hey i hope we dont get bad ones like last time even though i am sure 4 is quite low it scared me having never experienced that before .

you arnt hurt are you?
how much damage was done
lol :p ... but seriously, luckily it wasnt big. i wouldnt be worried though, this is the uk after all. big ones are rare

Nah , in fact nobody hurt and no damage done . Just hope it all dosent start again

i was joking. its obvious no damage was done. if i farted that would cause more of an earthquake. luckily thats one good thing about the UK. some countries are death traps

i was joking. its obvious no damage was done. if i farted that would cause more of an earthquake. luckily thats one good thing about the UK. some countries are death traps

yeah, all those ring of fire countries are going to have a huge earthquake in the future. not really a matter of if but when. But yeah, we're part of the ring of fire through California and maybe Hawaii and Alaska.

Back
Top Bottom