Smoking

just a few things to point out .

here in the uk smoking would never be banned for 2 reasons.

the government would have to buy out all of the cigarette companies and they are like billion dollar a year companies so i dont think they will be doing that any time soon.

also the governemtn make too much money off of cigarettes from taxes.

and id also like to add that smoking in public buildings here is now officially banned you should drive past a pub at like 9 o'clock saturday night lol alot of cold men standing outside coz they started smoking to look cool.
You know the main reason?, it's because of the huge increase in lung cancer, & the hospitals in England haven't the funding to deal with it, & there's more to come, there are more & more teenage girls taking up smoking than ever before, so in the future in say 15 - 20 years, those girls will have grown up & choking the hospital wards even further!!

Smoking would never be banned . Its a multi million pound or dollar business and i am afraid in todays world money talks
Also the tax governments make from smoking is also pretty considerable so tbh the government would have to find another way to make that up

It's like that with drugs, yet you don't really see too many people complaining.

Do a search on the legalise weed threads that have been on here, plenty of people complain about it.

Why we are at it, ban alcohol as well, it costs the NHS hundreds of thousands every saturday night.....the long term effects on health are just as bad as cigarettes.....

:rolleyes:

Smoking would never be banned . Its a multi million pound or dollar business and i am afraid in todays world money talks
Also the tax governments make from smoking is also pretty considerable so tbh the government would have to find another way to make that up
I've said all that & more in post 21.

Smoking will never be banned fully. End of story, we all know it won't.

Weed should of never been banned because it ain't as harmfull as cigerattes but yet cigerattes are legal and weed isn't,

Even if it wasn't completely banned, just have it so I don't have to breath it because I don't want other people making decisions for me, because just as what was brought up earlier second hand smoke is worse for you than actually smoking the stupid cigarette, maybe have a cigarette bar just like they have cigar bars where people go to smoke. At least with alcohol when someone is drinking it it doesn't affect you, I realize that as soon as they get in a car and start driving when they are drunk it affects you though.

The gov't can't just ban a billion dollar company just like that. They have to buy it out.

Legally they could just ban it, but since the people running the government are all corrupt and money hungry they wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom