The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

oooooooooooooooooh i gotta go down my dads but i dont wonna leave the fastest thread ever lol :(

i think we should make a packed to make this the fastest longest thread ever but without spamming it

No sorry that sounds smarty pants.:p Ghetto would be Yo, I don't give a whips crack what the hell a triangle doin in a circle anyway?:D

Man, I can't view it either. Nice.

I come in, and I get that page. What happened next was to read my PMs. Then, I went to the "Social Lounge" and I got like...lost. I went back and noticed General forum is out. Nooooooo! The poor Hardware forum :( Nooooo!

oooooooooooooooooh i gotta go down my dads but i dont wonna leave the fastest thread ever lol :(

i think we should make a packed to make this the fastest longest thread ever but without spamming it

I dunno, I think this thread is full of 'spam' already if we really look into the definition of spam.

No sorry that sounds smarty pants. Ghetto would be Yo, I don't give a whips crack what the hell a triangle doin in a circle anyway?

Yeh man, wth iz ^ wid dat.

... now I just sound like muz. Just Kidding! :D

Depends on your definition of spam. If it is spam in a can, then there is none!

Yes, it was but we are working with one thread to take the place of the entire forum, so I think we should be allowed some leeway

Back
Top Bottom