What happened?

We are discussing it in Networking/DNS forum right now. Well we were discussing it. There is a thread with like 100 posts in one hour.

No its all gone.

I posted 3 threads by mistake, in the electronics section of the Software and Hardware. Tried to remove one, and it wouldn't let me.

I refreshed.

Next minute, its all gone.

I deleted all cookies, same thing, so don't try that. I lost some stuff I saved on websites :|

Yeah, the General forum disappeared, theres a 6 page thread in networking about this.

Db probably screwed up and became corrupt when David restored the missing section the last time

No its all gone.

I posted 3 threads by mistake, in the electronics section of the Software and Hardware. Tried to remove one, and it wouldn't let me.

I refreshed.

Next minute, its all gone.

I deleted all cookies, same thing, so don't try that. I lost some stuff I saved on websites :|

OMG YOU MESSED IT UP!!!!!!

Not really, but this sucks.

ye i tried to post in one of ur threads... i pressed save and it said you dont have permission to read this thread or whatever.

lol yea it does suck. luckily we've got several threads adding upto about 50 pages. that should fix it :rolleyes:
... but i really dont need this s**t from a forum. ive got enough of that in my own life :(

Back
Top Bottom