The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

yh he shud jus kick us all off for like 24 - 48 hours and do some proper house cleaning.

Ya, but then where would we chat?!? haha, this thread has 60 replies and 38 views.

Well, I think it was hacked. I mean, what else could have happened? The DB cannot be doing this... I believe somebody either hacked into, or just somebody with privileges logged into and hid the forums somehow.

lol its gotta be rewarded as 1 of the fastest growing threads.

while im here does n e 1 know how to see how much rep u have ?

and how much rep u need for 2 bars ? i think im almost there.

Well, I think it was hacked. I mean, what else could have happened? The DB cannot be doing this... I believe somebody either hacked into, or just somebody with privileges logged into and hid the forums somehow.

Why would someone who had those kinds of privileges want to hide the forums? Iunno I have no experience with this kind of stuff, so all I can do is sit tight and wait.

Click on your own rep scale, or in the usercp it tells on the top of the rep window thing. You need 100 for 2 bars

lol its gotta be rewarded as 1 of the fastest growing threads.

while im here does n e 1 know how to see how much rep u have ?

and how much rep u need for 2 bars ? i think im almost there.

You need 100 rep points for 2 bars

Well I just gave you some and you still have not gained your second... You need 100 rep for the second bar.

Do you guys realize you just doubled Networking/DNS's posts?

EDIT: Four posts in one minute...

well i got 55 points ? how much u need for 2 bars ?

o i still got long way to go i thought i was close :(
but n e way
cheers thelis ;)

OMG, this thread is growing exponentially! Within like 30 seconds 5 people posted

Back
Top Bottom