The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

Earthquake? I've only experienced a few of those when I was visiting relatives in Taiwan, they were negligible though. Everyone's safe though I hope

It's weird, I just did a search on all my posts and now I can only find posts that I made in the Networking portion of the forums and the OS portion.

wow yet another earthquake on the uk.

hope no1 got injured

No reported injury . But i can see some more as last time we had a smallen then a bigger one and another bigger one .
Besides it was only 2.5 . nothing realy i thought a big truck had passed or something till i heard on the news

yeah which is weird coz if its not showin posts from social lound n gen hardware then your post cost shud b down.

they must run different than i think

I just checked my subscribed threads and nothing , wait a min i have an idea :)

Good morning everyone! How are thin...

waiiit.... something is wrong, and I can't QUITE put my finger on it...

I think if David did a recount right now all of our post counts would drop since the posts in those forums are gone.

muz said:
OK , this is a link from my email inbox to the gallery your desktop thread which is in the gallery which is gone .
Quote:
muz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
hmm strange . Seems they have been hidden not delted
http://www.computerforums.org/showth...512#post660512
If I try going to that link I get a you don't have permission to view this message.

Its kinda obvious that the database got destroyed or corrupted somehow

David should put vb into maintenance mode where you put a custom page on top instead of the forum index page to tell people what's happening, close the forum down and go behind the scenes and sort things out with a todo list.

Better to have it offline where nobody is using the database rather than fixing it live when half of its broken

Back
Top Bottom