The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

yh its been a bit faster like redirecting after a reply and stuff.

and i think david should put a paypal donation on here so we can donate when we feel like it and he can make osme improvements

Yeah I cant see him purposefully removing the social lounge . He knows how important that is

Definitly......TO THE SPAM THREAD!!

watch it just coz the forum is going tits up dont give u the right to start bein annoying and spamming.

before this post no1 had spammed we were just chatting about the forum.

and yh its in the wrong place but thats coz there is no social lounge

*boy stop it please :(

We are only joking, theres not much to chat about or anywhere to do it for that matter.

OK everyone just calm down . For know i think we should keep all general spammy talk in the paris hilton spam thread and serious stuffa about the forum in here Is everyone ok with that

yeah true,

but when there is nothing to talk about when its all working you dont post like that do ya .

i can take a joke its jus this forum is falling apart enough without 'spam threads'

Yeah.. uh.. what happened to the forums? I sign on this morning and they're not there? lol..

On a side note, I think this is the most action this part of the forums ever got.

Yeah but usualy i would have posted about the earthquake we just had in the social lounge but that is gone so i just put it in there instead . And besides i am missing all the threads i was gonna respond to in the social lounge .

Back
Top Bottom