The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

ye I really hope my post count stays the same, i wont leave here until like you say it gets really really bad.

TBH i would rather have the whole thing fixed and loose some of my post count as it dosent realy matter its just a number at the end of the day . But if possible i think everything should stay as it is
I mean i am stilla newbie , what does it matter to me :D

Ye but if your post count goes down it's like the time you spent here was wasted...know what i mean?

lol muz

i wonder where all the other usualys are ? DUDE_SE ? rudster ? atomic rooster ? RAFFAZ ?

o that reminds me RAFFAZ aint been here in a while u think he left ? coz if the problems

David was just logged on, I saw him, so I thought maybe he was working on that section and had it shut down. But I guess not, seeing as how he's gone now and the section is still missing.

David, if you wanted to upgrade to a better Vbullitin, I'm sure every long standing member here wouldnt mind donating $1-$5. Nothing big, but if it got rid of the errors and such, I'd be glad to donate. What about the rest of you?

well tbh most of my posts where junk in the social lounge anyway :D
but yeah great point . I dunno something needs doing thats all i have to say

lol muz

i wonder where all the other usualys are ? DUDE_SE ? rudster ? atomic rooster ? RAFFAZ ?

o that reminds me RAFFAZ aint been here in a while u think he left ? coz if the problems

Well , DUDE_se i dunno . Rudster is prolly asleep he is in america
atomic rooster the same afaik and raffaz has a job now .

Back
Top Bottom