Good apartment dogs.

Shih-tsu's are nice for apartment living. A lot of times they won't let you have a very big dog if they do let you have one at all.

Get a French Bulldog!

lol.

But seriously, Fox Terrier's are cool medium sized dogs.

Edit-
I'm researching for you right now, and IMO its a toss up between Fox Terriers and Beagles. I happen to like Beagles, my uncle has one, she is an awesome little dog.

For shame!!! Double post.

David Lindon said:
Lastly, DO NOT DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR QUADROUPLE POST

:D LOL

Labs are very nice dogs, i have one and she is about 5 years old and is a big baby I love her :)

We have a shitzu here in the house and it barks TONS at strangers which is quite often. Everytime someone pass by our house, she barks out the window, lol. BUt she is so darn cute and smart!!!! I just have to give her a hug and pick her up for being so alert!! Very friendly if she knows you though. I can't imagine how many times I rough house with her. She loves to play, but never hurt a fly. She love nibbling on my finger, don't know why. Maybe it's salty? Dogs love salt.

I can't think of any dog that doesn't bark a lot besides labs. They are so gently, it's unbelievable. But they are big. Just look at their legs and paws when their pups. Seems like the smaller the dog, the more they bark....

Thelis said:
So what dogs are good for apartments?

none.

I love dogs and I'd like to get one too. But as long as I live in an apartment I won't be getting one since dogs just aren't designed to live in a small confined space. Unless you want to get one that looks like a cat, in which case I'd just go with getting a cat.

Dogs need the space, and they love being outside. Also every time you go outside with them they are going to be on a leash, not the best option for them. There is no way I'm going to get a dog and force it to spend like 22h inside a small apartment every day.

Well from what I am reading I am beginning to agree with people. I guess dogs just aren't made for apartment life... :(

... Cats on the other hand..

Back
Top Bottom