driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

Yay road trip FTW , i wish i was 17now so i could drive i would go to tesco at like 5 am and crazy shizz like that . also dude_se what car you plan to get .Also i am planning to go france when i am 18 and have a car

bounce.gif
idhitit.gif
groupwave.gif

ROAD TRIP!!!

Yay road trip FTW , i wish i was 17now so i could drive i would go to tesco at like 5 am and crazy shizz like that . also dude_se what car you plan to get .Also i am planning to go france when i am 18 and have a car
So you must be hoping like hell that the age limit isn't raised to 18 then?, um, drive to Tesco's at 5am....er, why??

I dont think the age limit should be raised too, by the time youve passed etc your 17-18 anyway. Besides with public transport nowadays you need to drive. I've nearly been in a crash a few times which wasnt my fault due to older drivers going too slow (wayyyy under the limit) bit of both ages I think :)

Why not drive to Tesco's at 5 AM?
Because I can go there in the day, why should I waste all that sleep trudging round a shop with a trolley in the wee hours?, even most birds are napping on branches, [except owls] how absolutely thrilling!! lol.

Because I can go there in the day, why should I waste all that sleep trudging round a shop with a trolley in the wee hours?, even most birds are napping on branches, [except owls] how absolutely thrilling!! lol.
Yeah but in the day its very busy and besides its just a random thing to do some time

Me and you are going to france, I'll go pack :p

@muz, not sure what car im gonna get, not more than about £1k for my first car anyway. will be the typical small first car.
...and as for tesco at 5am ive already been planning that :D

Back
Top Bottom