Pilotwings

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Anyone remember this game, first for SNES then 64? I loved them. I was actually hoping they would release Pilotwings 64 on the Wii Virtual Console.
Well I ran into an article today that said it might be coming to Wii, citing Gamestop's page seen here:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=T000529

Apparently they are preselling them with a ship date at the end of the year? The date most likely isn't correct, but I'm surprised that I haven't heard about it elsewhere. Really hope it's true.

So far the other two are two of my favorite games, if the third one comes out it will most likely fall into that category too. :D

If you haven't heard of this series, find a way to get your hands on it now. It's rumored that the SNES version will come to Virtual Console soon, too. Maybe they will release both around the same time to promote sales of each other? Who knows...

That was an amazing game :D

It was called StarFox down here, and contained a 3D chip for the graphics inside the cartridge. Was so great! Never completed it though..

Dude...when I was a kid and had my N64 Pilot Wings was one of my favorite games. In hind sight it was a really open ended game for the time.

Haha I have a SNES... That was my last nintendo system... Not a fan of nintendo products. I have a DS Lite though. Don't care for the consoles. Compare the Wii to the PS3!

I'm actually not a big fan of the PS3, only reason I would consider it is if I wanted a BR player or to make CF's F@H rating higher.

Back
Top Bottom