driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

gdgd ^
my driving instructor seems to think im doing real well and he should book me in for the practical soon (i hope). if not my dad will be having words :)

Congratulations on passing your theory dude_se, you will pass your practical easily mate, when your ready and your time comes round, take a couple of paracetamol a couple hours earlier to calm them nerves, then take your time and you will be fine, If you don't pass first time then so be it, most of us fail once I did, we are all human after all and make mistakes, so you do it again, hopefully you will not need to, I let nerves get the better of me on my first test so I took the pills second time and found I was more relaxed.
Only put in for your test when you feel your ready don't let anyone rush you into it, take your time and get it right first time. good luck and keep practicing and most of all safe driving mate.

well i can drive and am learning much faster/better than usual.
not really made a big mistake yet. just little things that can easily be ironed out

lol yea true. my dad will be smoking in it. i dont give a s**t really. as long as my car isnt destroyed im happy. maybe i can go on a cf road trip :D

Back
Top Bottom