WTB Beagle Puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelis

Golden Master
Well, I did it, I convinced my parents to let me get a puppy.

Now I am just looking for a good Beagle puppy. By any chance does anybody have any pure-beagle puppies?

Thanks,
Thel

Who's tactics did you use?

And call the local vet to ask about recommended breeders in the area.

Well, I made a presentation with Open Office, played some sad music in the background and laid out the facts.

1) I am a responsible person and I am willing to prove it by doing stuff around the house (which I already do).
2) Dogs are therapeutic, and everyone will love them.
3) I'm willing to pay.

So basically I took all of the tactics and made a presentation out of them.

Well, I made a presentation with Open Office, played some sad music in the background and laid out the facts.

1) I am a responsible person and I am willing to prove it by doing stuff around the house (which I already do).
2) Dogs are therapeutic, and everyone will love them.
3) I'm willing to pay.

So basically I took all of the tactics and made a presentation out of them.
Nice, I'll have to convince my parents to let me get things with Open Office presentations from now on. :D

he doesnt want a dog from a shelter because they dont have the papers for it and their not purebred....

But if the animal is gonna be your companion what difference does papers or purebred matter . I think getting a dog from a shelter is better than buying a purebred . Our last German Shepard was from the dogs home and she was the best dog we have ever had and yeah you guessed it no papers and she may well have been a cross we never found out but we had an inkling she could have been . And this German Shepard we have is an unwanted dog of another family member and we dont have papers yet again . If the dog is going to be your companion what difference do a few sheets of paper make . Obviously if you plan to show the dog you need papers and a kennel club registration which can cost a lot of dollar

Thats great news, you wont regret it, you and the rest of the family are in for fun times that are only experienced by dog owners. nice again and heres to you becoming a proud owner of the four legged variety:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom