Looking for People

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Hello all. I am working to put some modifications on my forum, but I created a forum to test the MODs before they are put into a live working environment. That is where I need people. I need people to work with me on my forum and test the MODs out. Many people make the chances of finding a bug easier. You don't have to be computer savvy. I will make a forum for each MOD, and you just have to do what a lot of people like to do, just play with it. See if you get any errors, make sure it works as it is supposed to. If anybody is interested, here is the link:

http://www.cpudiscussions.org/testing_grounds/

Thank you.

Hello all. I am working to put some modifications on my forum, but I created a forum to test the MODs before they are put into a live working environment. That is where I need people. I need people to work with me on my forum and test the MODs out. Many people make the chances of finding a bug easier. You don't have to be computer savvy. I will make a forum for each MOD, and you just have to do what a lot of people like to do, just play with it. See if you get any errors, make sure it works as it is supposed to. If anybody is interested, here is the link:

http://www.cpudiscussions.org/testing_grounds/

Thank you.

wow nice it looks extremely professional but u should decrease page lag by toning down the effects a bit. i dont really have the time to be modding tho.

wow nice it looks extremely professional but u should decrease page lag by toning down the effects a bit. i dont really have the time to be modding tho.

The site is running unusually slow today. I am on a hosting program, so maybe the server is busy.

Looks real nice man. Looks real nice. I'll help out, just tell me what you need done.

I will at times install new modifications. All I need is testing done, and I will make forums for each MOD installed. I just need any feedback. Any MODs that pass this test, are installed on my main forum. The link above is "The Testing Grounds", and testing MODs is all it is for.

Alrighty. I'll get to what you have there later today, I can't stay on right now. Any time you add future mods to that, send me a PM and I'll check it out.

i will check back from time to time and tell you if anything is wrong.
your right though, its going real slow :(

Back
Top Bottom