driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

you might want to read page 2 onwards.
basically i passed :D
thanks though
just practical time now

...you'll soon find out when i do it 2moz.
im dreading it
any tips?

Well im in North Carolina, USA, and we are known to have some of the hardest driving tests in the country, and I passed it on the first try... That was because I stayed calm and just thought carefully about each question... Think of every question like you are driving down the road... Most of the answers to the questions are just common sense, but it doesnt seem like it...

Hope that helps...

Well im in North Carolina, USA, and we are known to have some of the hardest driving tests in the country, and I passed it on the first try... That was because I stayed calm and just thought carefully about each question... Think of every question like you are driving down the road... Most of the answers to the questions are just common sense, but it doesnt seem like it.
According to your profile you're 16 next Februay, so you passed the motor bike test then?

Most american states allow for learning to drive at the age of 15 and licenced at 16 because thats how my cousin in virginia did it

Most american states allow for learning to drive at the age of 15 and licenced at 16 because thats how my cousin in virginia did it
So was -Paul- allowed to actually drive or did he just go through the paperwork as a preliminary to the "on the road" test?

So was -Paul- allowed to actually drive or did he just go through the paperwork as a preliminary to the "on the road" test?

Actually allowed because you can learn at 15 and you dont even need L plates.

They learn younger but there's shitloads of restrictions once youve passed your test like no passengers between 11pm and 7am and this sort of thing unlike in this country where you pass at 17 and can do anything.

They learn younger but there's shitloads of restrictions once youve passed your test like no passengers between 11pm and 7am and this sort of thing unlike in this country where you pass at 17 and can do anything.
Wow, totally different in England, in fact at the moment they are cosidering raising the minimum driving age from 16 to 18, due to the dramatic rise in deaths of young drivers.

In Canada all restrictions can be lifted when you are 18 or a few months before?

15 is WAAAAAAAAY too young to drive, driving age should be higher than drinking age IMO.

Wow, totally different in England, in fact at the moment they are cosidering raising the minimum driving age from 16 to 18, due to the dramatic rise in deaths of young drivers.

I don't agree with you on this one...

When you are driving around where we live and where we go, It's always older drivers that cause accidents. They don't look when they pull over.. they just do it. They don't indicate.. so you are your suppose to know. They go so slow there is no need and on small roads they don't get over and take the side off your coar.

My Mum was pleased with a young lad once. My mum pulled over thinking oh.. another stupid driver, he stopped, wound the window down and said thankyou very much.. what a shock she got. Why does everyone blame JUST the young drivers when actually it's people of all ages?

I don't agree with you on this one...

When you are driving around where we live and where we go, It's always older drivers that cause accidents. They don't look when they pull over.. they just do it. They don't indicate.. so you are your suppose to know. They go so slow there is no need and on small roads they don't get over and take the side off your coar.

My Mum was pleased with a young lad once. My mum pulled over thinking oh.. another stupid driver, he stopped, wound the window down and said thankyou very much.. what a shock she got. Why does everyone blame JUST the young drivers when actually it's people of all ages?
You say you don't agree with me, , I wasn't the one that is raising the age, so don't involve me in this:(

Back
Top Bottom