Torrent to DVD Disc

yes but the links gone, the problem is solved, simple.
why complicate it.
why not get back on topic :)

Do you mind, I care, it's my job, alright??, it was reported, so I deleted the link, please don't interfere.

Ok but you deleted the link what more do you want to do i think jervin knows it was wrong and wont be posting that kind of thing again so everyones happy all dude_se was saying was thets get back on topic rather than have a petty argument about one posted link that was quite easily deleted and the poster of the link wont be posting it again as they understand their mistake or is there something else you have to add to this ?

exactly! someone who sees my point. pity i cant rep you.
no need to make big deals out of things all the time. that pretty much sums it up ^^

It might be, I don't know yet, in any case as you say, a mods job is definitely not easy especially when you get these self-styled barrack room lawyers, any more from him & might have wished he hadn't have commented.

you do relize this is a forum don't you?

"A mods job is so hard! zomg!"

I think taking the trash out is harder.

just lock it he figured it out no need to keep this thread open so you guys can argue, do it over pm's if you do want to contine but this is not the place to argues, period.

Putting the derailed mess back on topic

the .torrent file is a very small file which is used by your torrent download program. The .torrent file is simply a small file which contains information about the file and the tracker data etc and your torrent client uses that to download the file.

the downloaded file is usually 100s of Mb if its something like a tv program and its the final larger download that you want to burn to disc because the .torrent file is useless beyond that

Back
Top Bottom