Amd Quad-Core Launch Date is...

september 11th. not a v good day to release them lol :)
its still good news. technology is moving forward yet again

thats a bit sellfish of AMD there almost trying to use 9/11 as an advertising campaign ..... .... ... ... ... ..

o well about the actual processors how do you guys think they will stack up against the C2Q's ?

and what kinda prices are they gonna be are they gonna be as low as the Q6600

I'm guessing AMD chips will be a true quad core unlike Intel's offerings?

Well, the Intel quad cores are just two Core 2 DUO's on one die, and not fully intergrated as 4 on one die.

September 10th, school starts for me that day.. damnit.. Oh well, my Junior year started on September 11th, you can imagine, that was a bit foreboding of the school year to come

Aside from the disagreeable release date, I really hope AMD gets some customers back with this, I'm not exactly a fan of either company, but I'd like to see the little guy get more support and force Intel to lower prices at the same time, it all works out for the consumer :D

September 10th, school starts for me that day.. damnit.. Oh well, my Junior year started on September 11th, you can imagine, that was a bit foreboding of the school year to come

Aside from the disagreeable release date, I really hope AMD gets some customers back with this, I'm not exactly a fan of either company, but I'd like to see the little guy get more support and force Intel to lower prices at the same time, it all works out for the consumer :D

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom