religon (if this offened any one im sorry ill have a mod take it down)

Evolution has been proven up to a point. Scientists have yet to figure out how the first living thing got created. They've been able to see how things evolved after the first living things (bacteria), but they haven't been able to figure out how the random goo on earth at the time could combine and make life. One they figure that out, then it's pure fact. Until then, it's theory.

true but there is so many facts that its basicly proven

True. It's been proven in animals and other organisms. There is still a bunch of dispute over human evolution, which is why there will probably never be a law of human evolution.

True. It's been proven in animals and other organisms. There is still a bunch of dispute over human evolution, which is why there will probably never be a law of human evolution.

humans are animals, mamals to be exact, and we know almost for sure we came from the primate family

humans are animals, mamals to be exact, and we know almost for sure we came from the primate family

How about, I write a book thats a million pages long, about what I believe and make up a longggg story, burry it in my backgarden then in a trillion years someone will find it and I will be the saviour of the whole world! Jk but, you kinda get the jist of the bible.... Lol.

first of evolution is not a theory its cold hard scientific fact
ask any science teacher any one in the scientific community its pure fact
second off carbon dating is so precises its with in a couple hundred years
you cant deny scientific fact one of that being that the earth is billions of years old i have no problem with god and the rest of religion but theres things you just cant right off as wrong when there text book right
thats like saying the universe rotates the earth

No one said text books are 100% fact. Say I write a text book...it may have some fact and some of my opinion of what I think. Some things will never be proven, and text books aren't totally true, along with science teachers and scientists. Evolution is still a theory in the real world. In your own little world it may be fact...

Well, religion is still a theory in the real world. In your own little world it may be fact...

Sorry, but that got at me. But in both ways, that statements true in that case, to you anyway.

That's true. By classification we're the same up until a certain point where we branch off. I forget exactly how it goes but it goes down a bit. I don't see why people try denying science. I don't agree with all of it but stuff like evolution and other scientific stuff is good enough to be fact. Just look at it closely enough and you can see. Also I find it funny that when a doctor does something good it's somehow a miracle of god, but when a doctor makes a mistake it's their fault. I guess people don't realize that the medical field uses science. How did we get medicines? Science! Yet somehow it's not the doctors that make the patients better, even though they've done the surgeries, transplants, and prescribed the medicines to the patients.

Well, religion is still a theory in the real world. In your own little world it may be fact...

Sorry, but that got at me. But in both ways, that statements true in that case, to you anyway.

Agreed. That got me too.

Ok.

I hate debates like this..

But moving on..

Darwin didn't believe in his own theory.

Also, You can not prove evolution, its only assumption...Manily because you can not create the same scientific results to creat evolution. Thus why it remains a theory.

If you create away to create life out of time, tell me, and we'll be rich together. Otherwise its still a theory..

You know the scientific method? And all of that stuff, to where you have to prove something with the same results over and over and over again to be law or fact...scientist have been unable to do that, because guess what....they can not create life out of nothing...

Also, Darwin, based his theory on turtles on the gulatopes islands..

Turtle A on one side of the island had a longer neck.
Turtle B on the other side of the island had a short neck.

Thats where the theory got started.

Also the theory of Evolution created by Darwin, said that African American's were an inferrior race, and is evidence was this theory.

As far as the Bible being written by man. Must I repeat myself and Everything was written by Man, including the Evolution theory.

Now the only reason why people get pisted off about the Bible being right is the simple mention of God and that makes its completely wrong, and all of that..

Ok lets take God out of the picture. Most intelligant historians can not prove the bible wrong. Infact they have speifically tried to prove the bible wrong on everything the Bible states that doesn't have "God" in it. I am talking about the historical time-line here folks. The bible has a great tract record in the history aspect, and proving historians wrong, many historians use the Bible to find other things, like kings and so on. With that said, and most historians would agree that the bible is 100% accurate on the historical content of the Bible, that goes a long way in proving God.

Why would this writters and some of these writters are historians mind you just put in God? It doesn't make sense.

Also there are 66 different writers from different times, some at the same times, writting the same thing, saying the same thing. All pointing to God?

Lets not even mention that our entire calander is based on Christ. BC and AD.

To me, Either God created everything or Ailens did it.

The simple bases of evolution is just nuts. It takes more faith for me to even consider evolution than it does God.

Apes to Humans? How? Why are their still Apes? Why didn't the Dinos evol?

Why don't all animals evol?

how can something come from nothing?

Why is that humans aren't apes and vice-versa?

It just doesn't make sense.

Also if evolution was true, why can't we do it today?

Why can't scientist create something from nothing?

I mean we have all of the properties to create our own planet according to the Evolution theory...why can't we? why haven't we?

oh another thing. the Koran, you can point out distinct historical referrences that never happened. Same with the Book of Morman.

Hindu, is really wrong, and most of you should agree because, the Koran and Christian God is not the same...and the beliefs of Hindu's is that all the God(s) are the same God.

Bubbism, isn't really a God type by more a way of living.

Back
Top Bottom