Canadian Police do it right

Well tbh at least he wasn't shot and he will still be alive .The cops where doing him a favour really as they could have eneded up shooting him but some human rights activists wont see it that way . I mean it was better than shooting him and potentially killing him or a ricocheting bullet hitting an innocent civilian . I read a book by an EX member of S019(Britain's swat team so to say) and he said when dealing with an armed suspect in an enclosed urban space like that a missing could send a bullet ricocheting into some innocent civillian or one of your fellow partners
the element of suprize is always a good thing as well as that woud have been the last thing he would have expected
And besides i think police should be allowed to do that if its necessery to bring down a maniac if there is no chance to talk them out of it then simply ram them with the car or whatever else you need to do to stop them otherwise more people could be hurt . What pisses me of is the human rights activists who say , but what about their human rights . From my point of view the rights of one crazed scumbag carrying a gun or knife outweight those of his victims and potential victims so in that case police should do whatever is needed
I think if the police shoot someone then there must be good reason such as a threat to the public and tbh i dont think the police should be under so much scrutiny when someone is shot as i am sure deciding to kill someone is not exactly a decision we all make everyday and i can believe it be a very hard decision to make . I mean picture it , you have a gun pointed at an armed suspect and you are under immense pressure , if you don't shoot at the vital moment more people could be hurt , whereas if you shoot to soon you could be done for whatever so its not exactly a decision they take lightly is it . From a british point of view i think the armed police need to be given more of a break as they do a hard job

Well tbh at least he wasn't shot and he will still be alive .The cops where doing him a favour really as they could have eneded up shooting him but some human rights activists wont see it that way . I mean it was better than shooting him and potentially killing him or a ricocheting bullet hitting an innocent civilian . I read a book by an EX member of S019(Britain's swat team so to say) and he said when dealing with an armed suspect in an enclosed urban space like that a missing could send a bullet ricocheting into some innocent civillian or one of your fellow partners
the element of suprize is always a good thing as well as that woud have been the last thing he would have expected
And besides i think police should be allowed to do that if its necessery to bring down a maniac if there is no chance to talk them out of it then simply ram them with the car or whatever else you need to do to stop them otherwise more people could be hurt . What pisses me of is the human rights activists who say , but what about their human rights . From my point of view the rights of one crazed scumbag carrying a gun or knife outweight those of his victims and potential victims so in that case police should do whatever is needed
I think if the police shoot someone then there must be good reason such as a threat to the public and tbh i dont think the police should be under so much scrutiny when someone is shot as i am sure deciding to kill someone is not exactly a decision we all make everyday and i can believe it be a very hard decision to make . I mean picture it , you have a gun pointed at an armed suspect and you are under immense pressure , if you don't shoot at the vital moment more people could be hurt , whereas if you shoot to soon you could be done for whatever so its not exactly a decision they take lightly is it . From a british point of view i think the armed police need to be given more of a break as they do a hard job

Not a single human rights activist mentioned a peep about that incident.

Not a single human rights activist mentioned a peep about that incident.

Yeah but i am sure if they saw that video they would have something to say . They seem to have something to say about most things .
And as celegorm said if they think that human rights are more important than that of some dud with a knife , i say let them try being cops for a few days see how they find the whole human rights thing after that

Yeah but i am sure if they saw that video they would have something to say . They seem to have something to say about most things .
And as celegorm said if they think that human rights are more important than that of some dud with a knife , i say let them try being cops for a few days see how they find the whole human rights thing after that

Trust me, they heard about it.

So how come they never said anything as they usually do when something like this happens

So how come they never said anything as they usually do when something like this happens

Because the guy deserved it, and we don't care. Just some crazy crackhead (Expensive part of town for a crackhead to be hanging out on, thats young street, few blocks up from eaton center)

Back
Top Bottom