Fav Games Console

I would have to say that the most famous game console was the Snes, at the time it had the software support, and the games were really fun to play. i have always loved the mario series.

on the other hand the Ps1 and Ps2 hands down...i did not vote for the x-box not because i don't like it, but i figure that just about any game you can play on the x-box ...you can play on the PC.

I know that company's make some awsome games for the PC, and also i know that Micro$oft wanted a piece of the console wars, so it came out with it's own...the 360.

There are a lot of multi-platform games now. It's the only way some developers can make a profit since this generation's cost is so high. Just cost in employment is higher because of the hardware.

true that's why the N64 didn't last long in the market...the cartriges were too freaking expensive to make..

as chips are getting more and more faster and cheaper, it does'nt nessesarliy mean the games are going to be cheap.

Yup. That's why cartridge based games aren't around anymore. They're expensive and the storage capacity isn't as high as other optical formats.

The only true upside to the cartridge based games are the lack of loading times. That's one thing that I hate, is the spin-up time when putting in a new game.

The only true upside to the cartridge based games are the lack of loading times. That's one thing that I hate, is the spin-up time when putting in a new game.

Yeah, loading times were so fast. They also lasted way longer than optical formats since there were no moving parts.

well although the cartridge did infact have an advantage in the loading time of the games and screen changes...the wave of the market went from CD based games to DVD based games.

that keeps the price down for the cost of producing the game, but the only thing that sucks about that is that if you scratch the game deep enough...your pretty much screwed.

People need to learn to respect what they have^^

it's not about respect sometimes when it comes to taking care of yer games, that is why they call them accidents. if you say that about games ...

then same also goes for cars, would'nt you agree ? :p

Back
Top Bottom