Torrent to DVD Disc

right i might be wrong but didnt he say thanks on the end of page 2 ?

it would be nice if you told us what part of the thread helped u ?

so we know exactly what u was on about

Right I might be wrong but didnt he say thanks on the end of page 2?, it would be nice if you told us what part of the thread helped u ?, so we know exactly what u was on about
Yes, he did say thanks, but it it also shows that he edited it, & surely it's plain to you that I acted on the on the fact that it was reported by a responsible member who obviously knew what he was talking about, why am I being more or less interrogated by members?, I'm carrying out my duties that's all & I object to the comments being made!

I think some people need to learn sense as to where not to post copyrighted material, that's just my 2 cence.

I agree with Brookfield, you guys are too hard on him. He is just doing his job, being a mod isn't easy. Anyways this problem is resolved correct?

I agree with Brookfield, you guys are too hard on him. He is just doing his job, being a mod isn't easy. Anyways this problem is resolved correct?
It might be, I don't know yet, in any case as you say, a mods job is definitely not easy especially when you get these self-styled barrack room lawyers, any more from him & might have wished he hadn't have commented.

Back
Top Bottom