Gallery: Game Screenshots

This game is something else...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Nice. Battlefield 2 is a great game to play if you have nothing better to do. It's like an MMOFPS and it can get quite addicting.

Quake 4 was okay...the single player sucked. I didn't really like the multiplayer that much. I'd rather wait for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars instead. :)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is another great game. You should try GRAW2 as well. Both are great Ghost Recon games and I love how Ubisoft brought the series to the future of combat.

Whaaat?? quake4 kicked ass man! It didn't try to be some in-depth tactical shooter. This is a Quake game true to what made FPS fun in the first place, Doom and Doom II.

I have the Quake Wars beta, and personally.. it's just another battlefield as far as I'm concerned. I didn't like enemy territory (mostly due to the WWII theme) and I don't like the game play I've had so far in quake wars, either.

Eh, each to their own. I find ET:QW a far more interesting game. Quake 4 was just...not that great.

Thanks I just put a turbo on the IS300, and that thing is pretty awesome! I was liking the Cobalt SS before but now I like the Lexus :D

Back
Top Bottom