Canadian Police do it right

Way to use your car, A-Hole!!!

In the U.S., they call that unnecessary force. :rolleyes: But sweet!!! Way to "drive" some sense into him. :D

Way to use your car, A-Hole!!!

In the U.S., they call that unnecessary force. :rolleyes: But sweet!!! Way to "drive" some sense into him. :D

If you have some crazy guy with a knife, that is nesscary force. Pinning him against the pole was a bit much though.

Idk if that would be unnecessary force or not. Cops are allowed to go one above what they are faced with legally (So if i guy has a bat or knife they can use their gun, but us normal people could only use a bat or knife). Considering the circumstances though, that was the best way to dis-arm him and keep all innocent people safe.

Haha, I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to pin him against a pole. Shit like that just happens. At least we know now the Toronto Police Department isn't just a bunch of pussies. :p

But what I meant is that it doesn't matter if people thought it was necessary or not, they would be protesting excessive force. Just like that one guy who had a gun and was waving it at a SWAT team. They shot him 106 times, including completely blowing his right hand off. It was necessary, but they were definitely investigated.

Yeah, well that's the US for you. People see police killing a criminal and they scream bloody murder. No one ever thinks about the police themselves and that they value their lives as well.

Haha, I like how you changed the font and everything just to emphasize your point. Appreciate the enthusiasm. :)

Haha, I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to pin him against a pole. Shit like that just happens. At least we know now the Toronto Police Department isn't just a bunch of pussies. :p

I have photo evidence that they are, but it's forum inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom