NEED HELP:buy new laptop

Domaz

In Runtime
Hi everyone

I got a problem witch i can't salve here. I gonna buy a new laptop soon and i can't choose witch, so i thought perhaps some ov the members here could lent a hand. Anyways im looking for best gaming loptop to buy, atleast with these specs 2.0Ghz 160 or more hhd 2Gb ddr2 17"inch widescreen with full keyboard, and most of all with an nvidia 8700M GT video card. I got normally 2000 euros to buy a machine,but i got sum money problems so i have now 1600 euros. I was aiming at Toshiba Satellite x200 but for now its out ov my league. So im looking a best laptop under that price with these specs. Can anybody pls help me out for finding one or atleast give me sum ideas or tips. Would be most apreciated. thx

Domaz

i just checked it and daimn its still 2 g's aswell as i have to order them online. i was looking for names with these specs so i could find em out here in europe. And most ov these lappys have 7series cards, i most definetly need 8 series card.

I don't really have time to look, but have you tried like HP's website, and just configured the crap out of some of their non-gammers to match what you want?

Back
Top Bottom