Computer Magazines which do you buy/subscribe?

I've been subscribed to computer active for around 3 years now. But, i dont find i learn anything much from it, so, next time i get a "Would you like to renew" letter, im gonna chuck it, and subscribe to the DVD Edition of PC Pro.

i get computer active sometimes , occasionally there is a good article

To be honest this was actually the first issue of maximum PC that I bought. I don't know if I just over looked it or its just off the shelves that quick but I really like the writing in it. Yes plus the CD's are a nice bonus although there not free when the cover price is $8.99 vs a normal $5 magazine.

- Maximum PC
- PC World
- Computer Shopper
- Wired
- Smart Computing
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- Games for Windows: The Official Magazine
- Official Xbox Magazine

Those are the general magazines I read.

I like games for windows. Just read about gears of war for pc, 5 new chapters, better graphics..
I have a one year for games for windows that came with lost planet, and a 1 year with pc world.

To be honest this was actually the first issue of maximum PC that I bought. I don't know if I just over looked it or its just off the shelves that quick but I really like the writing in it. Yes plus the CD's are a nice bonus although there not free when the cover price is $8.99 vs a normal $5 magazine.

You get a pretty good deal on mailing subscription though. I think a year costs me $25 or so. Comes out pretty cheap per issue, like $2 or $3 an issue.

I am currently subscribed to PC World. Mainly because I have a huge discount on it. $9.95 for a whole year. But I'm not going to renew because the whole entire magazine can be found online now.

I occassionally buy Custom PC, which I find to be alright sometimes, but they tend to repeat a lot of articles here and three, and the reviews of new items can get a bit boring.

Back
Top Bottom