Dont allow Pics

oh i havent. that sucks. i still think its a bit pointless. especially for genuine members who want to post pics. as long as we all report the spam straight away which is what we usually do then its fine. i just dont see it as being a real threat

I believe the rules speak for themselves...it's just common sence not to post un-appropiate content in a thread. if it's somewhere in the nature of prOn, then you can most likely say goodbye to your account.

but you will always get the idiots who thinks it's a good old laugh to post it, annoying people of this world.

I believe the rules speak for themselves...it's just common sence not to post un-appropiate content in a thread. if it's somewhere in the nature of prOn, then you can most likely say goodbye to your account.

un-appropriate? I believe it is inappropriate... Although you ARE the almighty mod.

I think 50 posts would do for not posting pictures. I went to another forum once where I couldn't post a link for the first several posts, I think it was 10 posts, no sure (I know because I tried to show the website of something I was trying to explain).

Back
Top Bottom