driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

dannydoy has 2 bars of rep, congrats
oh about the theory :p ... well after my tiring trek there and just getting back i am going to show you my results. i edited out some personal stuff but it still shows what i got

4pbqp02.jpg

:D:D went really well. not as hard as i thought and a lot of it was identical to what i did on my dvd. im well chuffed. i just took my time. as for the hazard perception i clicked about 5-7 times atleast in each clip :)

i think people need to re read the thread title, but thanks anyway and thanks for all the advice :D
i appreciate it

Congrats. To me the written part was easy. I got nervous about the driving part, but it really wasn't that bad at all. I don't know about the UK, but here where I live, we have a little road course you go on, so you don't even go out on the streets. But not even the whole US is like that. It goes from region to region.

for the actual test ill be driving round a pretty big town. im not too worried about it, its just when they say things like "if you hit the curb they will fail you" which starts to worry me.

wow So if you touch the curb u fail automatically? I didnt think that happened. Hopefully you will have a nice guy :)

for the actual test ill be driving round a pretty big town. im not too worried about it, its just when they say things like "if you hit the curb they will fail you" which starts to worry me.

In the UK driving test, hitting the kerb is seen as not having full control of the vehicle, usually in the 3 pt turn, or reversing round the corner.

However I have mates that have hit the kerb, and just continued their test and still passed. Don't worry about because if you do focus on that, then it increases your chances of it actually happening.

i dont think ive even hit the curb yet. driving is starting to feel real natural. i just went on some random road for 30 mins and was talking to my dad the whole way. i hopefully shouldnt have any problems. i mean i can do reversing fine, hill starts, 3 pt turns and stuff so there cant be much more to learn

Back
Top Bottom