spyware

alex_boothby

In Runtime
i appear to have a nasty piece of spyware on my computer which i am finding hard to remove.

It will not let me run my spyware remover software it closes it down imeadiately, and when i google spyware remover it closes the window down to!

I have run the software in safe mode, but it did not rid of it. and i can not update the software as (adaware spybot) as it wont let me open it!

Any ideas??

Thanks, alex

That's weird man. I would start by backing up any data you have (music, documents, things of that nature) Then I would plug your hard drive into another computer to scan the drive with. That should take off enough so you can scan it in your own computer.

If scanning in a different computer doesn't work, or that is not an option, re-doing windows is probably your only other option.

does safe mode work? if so run your spyware cleaners and stuff. also download hijack this and get it on that computer if you can. just be careful what you delete. do it properly and it can work wonders

dum dum dum! spyware problem again! w/e. just do wat dude told u and try to download hijack this and post the log here and we will help.

Back
Top Bottom