driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

@ kchi55 it's only a written test, I said the same things but he told me it's just theory (written), but I am sure he appreciates it nonetheless. Just making sure we are on the same page.

Oh.. my bad sorry, I didn't bother reading the entire thing, well I took my written exam in school, got two wrong, it really isn't that difficult, 80% of it is common knowledge, luckily for you, 80% is all you need to pass :D

Oh.. my bad sorry, I didn't bother reading the entire thing, well I took my written exam in school, got two wrong, it really isn't that difficult, 80% of it is common knowledge, luckily for you, 80% is all you need to pass :D

dude_se lives in the UK so i think the tests are much different

GL mate my dad took his this monday and passed..

he failed his first 1 on the hazard preception because they said there is 15 hazzards in 14 clips.

so he figured right 1 hazzard per clip except for 1 of them which has 2 so he only clicked once per clip where as the second time he went for it he told me he was clicking like 10 times per clip lol.

some useful advice is there is usually more than 1 hazzard per clip but they are only looking for the main 1.

also click upto 3 times per hazzard.

1 click. when you first see the hazzard
2 click. when the hazzard is closer
3 click. when the hazzard is basicly on top of you.

and thats the advice my dad followed and foudn it useful also dont be afraid to click alot..

GOOD LUCK

I passed mine first time with about 6 hours revision, its really easy just learn the signs and some of the really obvious stuff with roundabouts and youll be fine.

Stay calm, I just passed my road test a month ago on the 2nd. Just be careful, try not to be so robotic that you screw up on other things. Just drive like normal, except keep in mind the laws they are grading you on.

i passed mine on the second of july as well! i got 7 miners for the practical. 35/35 for the thoery and 55/75 for the hazard perception

its easy, i managed to pass my theory first time.. now the actual test.. thats a bit harder..

Just take your time with the questions, I took mine a few years ago now, but as long as you don't rush through the questions then you will be fine.

As for the hazard perception, for some reason it seemed to include a lot of sheep.

Back
Top Bottom