Torrent to DVD Disc

So you are using bit comet, Thats the same as bitlord so I have an idea now, you still have not told us what you downloaded is it a film or music file or program (exe file). you selected your torrent yes, a box open up that says bit comet at the top then underneath is your selected download file and underneath that is the option to open or save the file, you select open and it opens up bit comet and starts downloading is that correct?
How big is the file this will give me an idea of what you got, what burning software are you using?

If it's an .avi file. .

1. Use avi2dvd to convert (takes awhile)
2. Then use Alcohol 120% to burn (takes about 6 min)

If it's a .iso file

1. Just Burn it with Alcohol 120%

Afterdawn.com is a great resource for burning whatever so maybe check that out.

when i right-click it it says that it is a bit comet file thats all i can find so is there anything that i have to do with the file after dl and if so what should i do

TBH mate i think your getting the wrong idea about this torrent file.

are you thinking its ment to be a film or something maybe a piece of software ?

or do u actuallt know that if its a bitcoment file then it is actually a torrent and that the data u really want is not withing that file.

you need to open that file with something like bitcoment, bitlord , azerus and then download the real contents.

then you can burn it to disk.

or maybe you actuall want this tiny torrent file burned to disk ..... i dont c why though because wherever you would transfer to torrent file to would need an internet connection to make any use of it therefore it would be much easier just to send that perosn a link...

ye it looks like this a file he needs to download, you don't need to burn that to disc mate, just open it with bitcomet.

well if says its a bit comet file then you must have that program, otherwise it would appear as an unknown file in xp. i think you need to actually understand how torrents work and then maybe read up on how to burn cd's/dvd's

So you are using bit comet, Thats the same as bitlord so I have an idea now, you still have not told us what you downloaded is it a film or music file or program (exe file). you selected your torrent yes, a box open up that says bit comet at the top then underneath is your selected download file and underneath that is the option to open or save the file, you select open and it opens up bit comet and starts downloading is that correct?
How big is the file this will give me an idea of what you got, what burning software are you using?

what i am dl is a film that im tryin to get yeh it finishes dl in bit comet and in bit comet it says its 3.27gb and ive tried a bunch of dif softwares

Maybe it's a stupid question, but did the file come in a .rar or .zip format? If yes did u extract it? (find the location where you saved your download to) You have to extract it first, then you can try and burn it.

“Lots of Big problems have very simple solutions”

if its 3.27gb then it sounds like its already in dvd format. you need to create a new dvd video disc and copy the video_ts and audio_ts folders to the compilation. in future download an avi of a film. its only 700mb :)

right now its downloaded what type of file is it ?

if its still a bitcomet file something has gone wrong.

Back
Top Bottom