Car Thread!

Rock on. I should start being responsible with money, already got enough toys.
Just bought a massive amp the other day, but not for the car. :cool:

I know what you mean... I need to save... But now i'm going to buy my friends SKS.

my dad sold our ford winstar van and bought a quad cab 2004 Dodge Ram black,
Pretty fooking sweet I cant wait to drive it! its so big inside, and its really a smooth ride

Speaking of cars, a co-worker of mine from a different department just bought a brand spankng new 2008 Mistubishi Lancer Evolution!!!!! This guy is freaking loaded with money. About a year ago, he bought a new Honda S2000. Now, he tells me that he got rid of it and bought this new Evo.

Yeah, 2008 Evo!!!! They're not making it anymore by the way. He told me that the 08's are the last of the Evo model. THere wasn't even a 2007 model, lol. This thing has 300+ HP and goes 0-60 in less than 3.7 seconds. Very impressive. I think he's got the MR special edition or something like that. Already, he's got an intake, downpipe, BOV (which keeps triggering the CEL), straight exhaust (got rid of all cats). He's adding more mods to it like a boost controller, supercool water injection of some type, and a complete computer management system. Crazy guy!!!!

My friend just got a 99 Camaro Z-28 with the LS1 motor and a 6-speed. After riding in it, I know what I'm getting after my current car.

1186537399.jpg

1186537230.jpg

1186560264.jpg

The guy in the new Evo said that he beat a 69 Dodge Charger while cruising on the freeway going about 40mph at the start. He can tell the other guy was racing because the Charger was loud from the acceleration and was trying to keep up with the Evo. When the Charger guy pulled off the freeway and headed towards a Subway, he followed him. They met up and the guy in the Charger was like, "Man, what are you running under there?"

He got beat by a 4-cyl!!!! They talked for a bit and he found out that the Charger was running on a modified 500 HP motor and something else. Quad something, etc, etc. That made him feel good that he smoked a car like that. A pure V8 killer.

I could've got an Evo if I wanted too. It was well within my budget but I went with something bigger and luxurious instead. Damn.

The stupid Subaru STI only comes in a station wagon style. No more 4-doors. What's up with that now? First, the SRT-4 Neon was discontinued, now the Evo has been discontinued, and then the STI is no longer coming out with a 4-door sedan version.

Woooo, get this!!!! Chrysler is now offering Lifetime Powertrain Warranty now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Wow.

STI>Evo, STI is secx on wheels I love that car. Oh yeah LS1 motor is nice, those come with the SS but I see u swpped it to a Z-28.

I saw a video a stock LS1 owned a moded 350Z.

yeah evos are ugly, but the people who buy them buy it for the speed and handling..The real car enthusiasts aha.

Back
Top Bottom