Strange goings on

Funny stuff 5 mins after I respond and I get one. Reads like this.

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.computerforums.org home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.computerforums.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

That is the almighty DB error that has everyone in an uproar. Nobody likes it participating in this forum. It has a mind of its own. It is not welcome. If only you could PB a DB error.....

Funny stuff 5 mins after I respond and I get one. Reads like this.

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.computerforums.org home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.computerforums.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

thats been going on for months

thats been going on for months
As to you reporting my double post, it wasn't meant, & I apologise, I got carried away, as I was concerned about the matter that prompted me to start this thread, I'd said that I'd made sure it wasn't my PC, so how about you, have you got any ideas?, if so, I'd be glad to hear them:)

Mark, please don't delete my posts, they are important to me on this occasion, thanks.

the forums been a lot better for me. the only thing ive noticed is sometime its real slow, usually at night time here in the uk, because thats when it gets busier, but apart from that its been fine

the forums been a lot better for me. the only thing ive noticed is sometime its real slow, usually at night time here in the uk, because thats when it gets busier, but apart from that its been fine
It's slowed up now, yet when I logged on at 8.30 BST this morning it was fine, I always thinK it's when the Americans are just waking up & coming on line.

HA! i havent went to bed yet and its 5am, im doing an all-niter. but yeah i havent get a DB error in a long time, just slowness which is almost worse than a DB error. you know you can get on but you dont have the patience.

also why is this in the H&S section?

Back
Top Bottom