religon (if this offened any one im sorry ill have a mod take it down)

I don't have a religion. My faith is Christianity. My belief is that Jesus died on the cross to save everyone from their sins. Accepting His free gift of eternal life has to be done from the heart, not just by praying a prayer you don't really mean.

Im about half and half. The bible seems to leave some things out. For instance, where are the dinosaurs? We have proof that they existed, yet they are never mentioned.

Also called dragons or something to that effect. They are in the Bible, just not called dinosaurs. They lived during the same time as men, but became extinct (except for lizards, alligators, and the like), not hit by a meteor or any other random thing from space. I think most of them were herbivores (yes, even the T-rex) so they didn't attack humans. Hollywood made dinosaurs seem like they were all terrible or something, and as usual, people believe them.

Also called dragons or something to that effect. They are in the Bible, just not called dinosaurs. They lived during the same time as men, but became extinct (except for lizards, alligators, and the like), not hit by a meteor or any other random thing from space. I think most of them were herbivores (yes, even the T-rex) so they didn't attack humans. Hollywood made dinosaurs seem like they were all terrible or something, and as usual, people believe them.

there were tons of carnovirous dinos and the T-Rex was a huge one that was a fact, another fact is that no human or decendent ever lived that long ago. is that really in the bible:confused:

i respect your thoughts jesusfrk611
but i dont think you can ignor the scientific fact
that humans weren't around during dinosaurs and that
evolution is no longer a theory but fact

Rudster, I know humans and stuff didn't exist that long ago, but according to the bible, humans were made right after earths creation.

Rudster, I know humans and stuff didn't exist that long ago, but according to the bible, humans were made right after earths creation.

i knew the bible says that but how can it be true? does the bible ever specifally desribe a human? maybe there talking about another species :rolleyes:

there were tons of carnovirous dinos and the T-Rex was a huge one that was a fact, another fact is that no human or decendent ever lived that long ago. is that really in the bible:confused:

i respect your thoughts jesusfrk611
but i dont think you can ignor the scientific fact
that humans weren't around during dinosaurs and that
evolution is no longer a theory but fact

The earth was created only about 7,000ish years ago. Humans were created during creation as dinos were also at the same time. Yes, there really are dinos in the Bible. I couldn't give you an exact reference at this moment though. As for the bones of stuff dating back several billion years, I don't know, they may be wrong, or God may have created this world with bones in the earth that were already dated. A lot of things about creation will blow anyone's mind, and some things we will never know.

The earth was created only about 7,000ish years ago. Humans were created during creation as dinos were also at the same time. Yes, there really are dinos in the Bible. I couldn't give you an exact reference at this moment though. As for the bones of stuff dating back several billion years, I don't know, they may be wrong, or God may have created this world with bones in the earth that were already dated. A lot of things about creation will blow anyone's mind, and some things we will never know.

wow i didnt know that the bible only dates the earth that far back. the first recorded city's were in 5000(then add 2000 years AD) B.C. but human skeltons can be dated back much farther using DNA, maybe the whole DNA thing is wrong.

wow i didnt know that the bible only dates the earth that far back. the first recorded city's were in 5000(then add 2000 years AD) B.C. but human skeltons can be dated back much farther using DNA, maybe the whole DNA thing is wrong.

Not sure, I wouldn't know how they date that stuff. And humans were humans when created during creation...not another species.

Back
Top Bottom