Auto Move

maybe instead of just making more people mods david could set up a sytem where if 2-3 people reported the same post then it would automatically would be moved to the spam archive, should just be able to right something like a batch file i dunno

Two topics with the same exact body and title.

Rudster816 said:
maybe instead of just making more people mods david could set up a sytem where if 2-3 people reported the same post then it would automatically would be moved to the spam archive, should just be able to right something like a batch file i dunno

Rudster816 said:

The top quote is from this topic, whereas the bottom is from a topic directly below this one in the list.

Ok, I moved the other one to spam archive. The only issue with that is what if it isn't for spam reasons? What if it's just a bad word or something?

hmmm maybe if the reports contained "spam" in them because ive seen spam threads go on for an hour and get 50ish views

But what if 2-3 people report the same post for spite or something and there was nothing wrong with that post?

I think that at least one mod is on CF during most hours of the day as they are from different time zones, so they should pick up on any bad spam so I think we are OK at the moment, but its an interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom